To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
On this day, I went to Dewan Seri Negeri to attend some frens’ convo in the afternoon…evening actually. Many frens of mine were in FOM though. It rained in the morning and the ground was damp and I had this problem where my small round heel kept ‘sinking’ (pardon me for my vocab, I sux at it) into it. Hahahaa..but I wont be blaming and cursing anything.
We met allen first and took photo with him. Here goes.
I called Mieza but couldn’t get thru but at one point, it did. Had a hard time locating her coz I was mistaken by the entrance. You have right side, left side, front, back..and all of them ARE entrance hahahahaha…Then, when I actually saw her, the first thing I did was to hug and congratulate her. It was really nice, I got so many things in my head to tell her and I wonder if she had any. Hmm….Anyway, that gal went back to Penang after the convo. So we din even get to spend more time sharing stories. Hey fren, where is my dinner time with you ar?
Then I met my alpha gang too..Suan, Jade and Kelly. Nandy and Jenny haven’t graduated yet. These gals have a lot of frens man, I tell you, too many it seems. We took photos and I won’t be posting them here. Dial-up doesn’t allow me to as they will take very long time. I will save the time for more important ones. Who else? Most ppl I met are my alpha groupmates in FOM. I only happened to meet one FIST fren though, didn’t contact the rest. The time was almost 7pm, we gotta leave.
Walked back to our car which was parked by the road side quite far away. But it was ok. I think that’s all for this post. Nothing else to blog about adi. ‘My Convo’ is next.